Purely a woman’s thing.
To ensure that you feel comfortable as a female visitor to Weimar, we take special care of you.
Explore the city with our own insider flyer from the hotel.
Weimar is always worth a visit at any time of the year. The city attracts with so much culture, art and history that you should take several days to explore it. Weimar has a lot to offer, especially for women who are passionate about art and culture, because not only Goethe and Schiller had a decisive influence on Weimar and the period at that time, but also important women such as Duchess Anna Amalia, pioneer of Weimar Classicism and founder of the unique Anna Amalia Library. Why not discover the “Smart Women of Weimar and get to know them in peace and quiet”?
Our package includes:
- 1 night in a comfortable single room with a view of the garden
- 1 breakfast buffet until late morning
- Our Amalienhof Insider flyer
- 1 Thuringian wine in the evening
- Fruit basket and flowers to welcome you
Free use of parking spaces in the hotel car park with a fixed reservation
You can also expect:
- a fluffy bathrobe and slippers
- a cozy blanket for cozy reading hours
95.00 EUR in a single room
145.00 EUR in a double room
bookable from Sunday to Friday, subject to availability